We Made It!!
We are pretty much back to ‘business as usual’ but with some improved safety measures and efficiencies that we have successfully adopted into our daily practice that are here to stay:
- Phone consultations will remain a part of our daily practice and so if this meets your needs please request this at the time of booking. If you are unsure if you need to be seen it is ok to start with a phone consult and we can make a plan to ensure you are fully assessed. These will continue to be charged at standard consultation rates.
Face to Face Appointments
Face to face appointments are freely available BUT we continue to screen for any RESPIRATORY or INFECTIVE SYMPTOMS to reduce infective germs in our waiting room.
- If you have infective symptoms we prefer to initially consult via phone and then make a plan for your assessment.
- We are safely performing COVID-19 swabs at the practice and have the option to refer to Pathlab for these if clinical assessment is not required.
Prescriptions & other Forms
We have enjoyed becoming paperless; our Prescriptions remain electronic with the option to be sent directly to your chosen pharmacy. The same applies to Pathlab and Radiology bookings. We do allow collection of printed items should that be your preference.
The Waiting Room
Our waiting room has more seating available but will remain less cluttered so we are sorry if it feels bare but hygiene is a priority more than ever before.
- Manage my Health and online booking are unrestricted so please notify us if you have infective symptoms or make it clear in the comments if you want a phone consultation.
- Please don’t hold off screening, immunisations and other routine appointments that you may have pending
- Uncertainty remains about the future, we will do our best to adapt and respond to any questions or feedback you have regarding health service provision and the changes.
- Please continue to practice excellent hand hygiene and socially distance, stay home and call us if you develop any symptoms of concern.
Winter is here…stay well friends!