Place holder for Junk here, not to be published
Nurse's Strike Planned for Thursday 3rd September.
We support our nursing staff as they strike for equal pay with hospital staff. Our Doctors will be here to help you, but the service’s we usually offer will be reduced. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Further Information To Keep You safe
Please do not arrive at Dee Street Medical Centre without calling beforehand.
When you call you will speak to a staff member who will help you with the following:
- All booked consultations will be PHONE consultations
- If you need a script, we’ll fax it directly to your pharmacy for you to pick up.
- If you are concerned about your symptoms, we’ll be able to reassure you with the most-up-to-date information about what you need to do.
- If your situation is not urgent. We’ll tell you what follow-up is needed and by when.
- You can request regular prescriptions via our Portal, ManageMyHealth, (please ring reception if you wish to register for this)
IF YOU'RE GIVEN AN ON-SITE APPOINTMENT
- You will need to sanitise your hands when you enter our building
- Your appointment will be 10 minutes to limit the risk to our medical team and other patients
- We ask you to minimise people coming into the practice with you
We understand that you may be feeling a great deal of unease and we want to reassure we’re doing everything we can do so we all stay safe.
The Team at Dee Street Medical Centre Ltd
Dr Joanne Simson
MBChB, Dip Obst, FRNZCGP
Joanne was born in Greymouth and raised in Thames Valley. She graduated from Auckland Medical School in 1982 and has worked in General Practice in the Tauranga area since 1988. She is experienced in all aspects of family medicine. Joanne enjoys golf, reading and the beach, she is married with two adult children.
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!