Update (23rd March 2020): New Zealand has moved to Level 3 in preparation for Level 4 in 48 hours.
What does this mean for you and us at DEE Street?
- We remain open, with the focus on phone consultations, please call reception should you wish to book an appointment.
- Phone consultations are now standard, however we will also manage conditions as required and will give advice should you need to come into the practice.
- We are constantly adapting and changing to meet healthcare needs and are in the process of working through the latest government announcement.
- We will continue to update this website regularly so watch out for the latest updates.
- We know this is a time of high stress and concern and we are here for you and will do our utmost to continue to deliver excellent healthcare with the least possible interruptions.
APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS DUE TO CORONA VIRUS
Due to the escalation of precautions to protect our community we are making significant changes to enable us to provide a quality service to you all:
All booked consultations will be PHONE consultations.
If you feel this will not meet your needs, please call reception and we will do our best to accommodate you. We will call you at the appointed booking time, please allow some flexibility here, we will do our best.
Charges apply and will be made via an emailed invoice.
PLEASE ENSURE we have your correct contact details, both phone and email.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we rapidly evolve to meet your needs and keep you safe.
Please help us by communicating this message to family or friends without mobile phones or internet.